Pedders Suspension are Australia's No1 suspension and steering parts manufacturer. Setup in 1950 by Roy Pedder to recondition shock absorbers, it has grown to become a global company. Today, Pedders Suspension is headed up by Ron Pedders eldest son Mark who took on the role as Managing Director in early 2006
More details of the history of Pedders Suspension can be found here
An experienced Sales Manager required with responsibility for the UK and Western Europe, to develop sales of suspension steering and brake products.for Pedders Suspension.
Ideal location – Midlands or similar for good access across most of the UK.
OTE £Competitive + Commission + Company Vehicle + Benefits
Pedders Suspension is a manufacturer of suspension, steering and brake products, with a particular focus on "problem solving".
To grow the business by developing brand awareness at the Trade and Retail levels. Assist in growing sales through Distributor, Dealer & Workshop visits promoting the company’s products and solutions. This includes attending trade shows as required. Develop strong relationships with key distributors and provide regular reports on leads and market intelligence to further sales.
The successful candidate will be responsible for introducing the product proposition and ensuring sales growth by developing business with distributors and dealers in the vehicle maintenance and performance sectors.
You will build relationships with existing customers and will also prospect new clients. We are looking for a candidate who is highly experienced within automotive aftermarket including the performance or 4x4 sectors and in particular suspension, with the technical ability to sell via demonstration and market knowledge.
Qualities we would expect the candidate to hold are:
- Good technical knowledge in automotive suspension sector.
- Organised and highly structured with commercial abilities.
- Dynamic and responsive.
- Effective communication, presentation, reporting and IT skills.
- Good negotiator who can persuade and influence.
- Results orientated with a clear focus.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Visit distribution/dealer prospects and customers as part of a structured plan to develop increased sales.
- Present products, promotions and campaigns to the customer to generate end user leads.
- Structure a cost effective journey and call plan.
- Maintain customer records and effectively complete sales reports.
- Conform to accepted company standards relating to personal performance, appearance and maintain the highest presentation standards of the company demonstration vehicle.
- Full product training will be given to successful candidate.
Interested applicants, should, in the first instance, send their CV to:
Little Horwood Road
If you have any questions about Pedders, please, do not hesitate to get in touch.